Overharvesting seafood threatens to wipe out entire ecosystems and habitats, making it one of the greatest threats to our oceans and environment.Topics Covered:The Sustainable Seafood MovementThe Importance of the Sustainable Seafood Movement to RestaurateursBuying Sustainable Seafood at the Grocery…
Sustainable Seafood: Does It Really Matter? – Google Slides Hyperdoc
Overharvesting seafood threatens to wipe out entire ecosystems and habitats, making it one of the greatest threats to our oceans and environment.
- The Sustainable Seafood Movement
- The Importance of the Sustainable Seafood Movement to Restaurateurs
- Buying Sustainable Seafood at the Grocery Store or Restaurant
By making sustainable seafood choices, you can help keep our oceans populated. Otherwise, overharvesting and overfishing will continue to wipe out various fish populations at an alarming rate. If we all do our part, we can ensure that multiple generations to come are able to enjoy seafood, just like we do today.
– Google Slides format with textboxes
– Needed research link is embedded into the guide for quick access
– Short answer extension activity
– Answer key provided
Around 30 minutes with peer sharing
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom