This product is a reading activity to help students learn more about how vaccines are researched, tested and final made. Students will learn:- The phases of vaccine development- The United States right now has the safest vaccine supply in its history- The United States’ vaccine safety system ensur…
ENSURING THE SAFETY OF VACCINES IN THE UNITED STATES – Distance Learning
This product is a reading activity to help students learn more about how vaccines are researched, tested and final made.
– The phases of vaccine development
– The United States right now has the safest vaccine supply in its history
– The United States’ vaccine safety system ensures that vaccines are as safe as possible
– Before the FDA licenses (approves) a vaccine, the vaccine is heavily tested
– Common side effects of a vaccine are identified in studies before the vaccine is allowed to be used
– The U.S. vaccine safety monitoring system continuously monitors vaccines
Here is a Coronavirus lesson plan for those looking to really expand the topic.
– Digital PDF for easy sharing or printing
– Article is 2 pages long and linked included directly into the guide for easy access
– Short answer, essay and reflective work
– Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom