Looking to move your PDFs into PowerPoint as background images quickly and have the PowerPoint slideshow named automatically the same name as your folder? This Add-in will help you bulk perform the conversion.This is a good product for some who has many of their products as PDFs and wants to get the…
Bulk Import Images into PowerPoint Backgrounds – Add-in for Windows 10
Looking to move your PDFs into PowerPoint as background images quickly and have the PowerPoint slideshow named automatically the same name as your folder? This Add-in will help you bulk perform the conversion.
This is a good product for some who has many of their products as PDFs and wants to get them into Google slides to create digital hyperdocs.
How to do it in bulk:
1. Download the file folders and extract them (Each product should be in it’s own folder)
2. Transfer the PDFs into image files with numbering for your pages (I use Adobe DC Pro).
*You can also use online programs to do this. These programs are not a part of this add-in product. You need to convert the images.
3. Put all the product folders with the images into 1 main folder called “Main”
4. Run this PowerPoint add-in to create a new PowerPoint and have it automatically save you new slideshow with the name of the folder the images were pulled from!
If you want to create a Google Slides Hyperdoc then you:
1. Make sure your Google import setting are set to convert to Google format on upload.
2. Drag your folders into Drive
3. Open the files and add in textboxes and links as you need.
4. Upload the file 🙂
Directions for installation and use included.
This is for Windows 10 users. I have PowerPoint edition 2011.
PowerPoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft. I am not associated or attempting to represent.
❤️ Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.